How to Add or Install Fonts Windows 7by Atul On June 1st, 2011
There are thousands of fonts out there ready for you to download. There are several different sources to download them, as well. Software programs, or the internet are the two biggest sources. With so many different style fonts to choose from you might just find the perfect one for you. Once you have downloaded the font, now what? This guide will walk you through the process of adding and installing your new font into Windows 7.
HOW TO ADD OR INSTALL A FONT IN WINDOWS 7:
- Find a font that you wish to download
- Once you have downloaded this file, double click on it. This will open the window with the font in it.
- Select the font you wish to install on your computer and it will open the Windows font install window.
- Simply click on install, Windows will change format, if needed.
- This font is installed now.
This is actually quite a fairly simple process, Windows 7 does almost everything by its self.
-Now you’re in the know.